"New Adventures in Hi-Fi" Cover Artwork
- How the West Was Won and Where It Got Us 5:31
- The Wake-Up Bomb 5:08
- New Test Leper 5:26
- Undertow 5:09
- E-Bow the Letter 5:24
- Leave 7:17
- Departure 3:29
- Bittersweet Me 4:05
- Be Mine 6:33
- Binky the Doormat 5:01
- Zither 3:34
- So Fast, So Numb 4:12
- Low Desert 4:31
- Electrolite 4:05
First released in Europe / 1996
Nothing has been written about New Adventures in Hi-Fi yet.
Related Reviews, Articles & Mentions
There are no known reviews or mentions available right now.
Releases Dates, Formats & Labels
- (Europe) 1996 – on Warner Bros. Records [9362-46436-2]
- Bass, Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer and Whistle – Bill Berry
- Banjo, Bass, Bouzouki, Electric Sitar, Guitar and Mandolin – Peter Buck
- Additional Engineering – Victor Janacua, Sam Hofstedt and William Field
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Organ and Piano – Mike Mills
- Mastering – Bob Ludwig
- Synthesizer – Michael Stipe
- Engineering – Pat McCarthy, John Keane and Adam Kasper
- Mixing – Scott Litt, John Keane and R.E.M.
- Production – Scott Litt and R.E.M.